Monday, August 5, 2013

What Am I Working On

Tracing pattern pieces


Im making a bit of progress on my costume that Im aiming to finish by the end of the month. I got the bodice muslined out and it seems to have a pretty good fit. Might just have to take in the side seems a tad. Here you can see a rough little plan on what I have in mind for this outfit, please mind my limited drawing skills. It is a take on this little guy from an online game, trying to keep the feel but make it more my style.

This is gonna be a real franken-pattern outfit. The bodice I chose is from Simplicity 2442 but with a circle skirt. The cape will be from McCalls 6818 but adding a curve to the front and a big pointed hood, which will be modded off of Burda 8042's hood. At least, that is the plan...

No comments:

Post a Comment